Beas Kund Trek Details:
Trekking Area: Himachal Pradesh
Trek DurationDuration: 6 days
Trek GradesGrade: Easy
Trekking Altitude: 3650 mts/11972 ft
Total Trekking Distance: 30 K.M
Beas Kund is a high height snowcapped lake that sits imperially in the midst of the mountains of Himachal Pradesh at an elevation of 3,700 meters.
This perfect excellence is the birthplace of Beas River, which is accepted to be the water body where Sage Vyas use to clean.
Beas Kund Trek begins from Solang Nallah which is a mainstream goal in Manali for skiing and paragliding. Hypnotizing knolls of Dhundi and Bakarthach will be a piece of your trail on Beas Kund Trek.
Great pinnacles like Hanuman Tibba, Friendship Peak, Shitidhar, and Seven Sisters will be your buddy on this trek.
One will likewise go over the Beas Kund Glacier while progressing towards Beas Kund. Cull the wild strawberries and mushrooms on your way and lazily watch the groups of sheep and goats brushing.
Beas Kund Trek Gallery:
Beas Kund Trek Itinerary:
- The Beas Kund trek begins from Solang Valley. The 12 km course from Manali Bus Stand to Solang Valley takes you past Palchan Village.
- As you enter Solang Valley, the trail gets increasingly picturesque with pine backwoods and mountains around.
- The trek begins from a rough way other than Hotel Solang Valley Inn, which goes towards Solang Power House.
- Around 5-10 minutes into the trail, you will go over a door to one side and the rough way which goes to leave, keep strolling on the rough way which goes to left, at that point, you will go over a stream.
- The trail begins with steep ascent as you head deeper into the valley. Around an hour into the trail, there’s a stream that you have to cross. This also serves as a good water source.
- The path is well marked with blue arrows painted on the boulders. So there’s no possibility of getting lost.
- Further, from here, around 10-15 minutes into the trail, spot a log bridge that connects to the other side of the valley (i.e. Bakarthach campsite).
- Begin ahead of schedule as you need to trek tallness of around 1798 feet. With the separation being simply around 1.6 km it’s a lofty climb to Beas Kund.
- The trail is very much stamped and very steady. In any case, the perspective of the mountains and woodlands around stays with you.
- After around three hours of the climb you will achieve a glade at an elevation of 12542 ft (3823m), this place is called Lady Leg, which additionally happens to be the summit camp of Friendship Peak. Rest here for some time and take a few pictures. On the off chance that the climate is clear, you’ll get great pictures of Friendship Peak as well.
- On a crisp morning, you can get a shocking perspective of Pir Panjal Range and Dhauladhar Range very close. Likewise, real pinnacles like Hanuman Tibba, Shitidhar, Ladakhi and Friendship Peak stand magnificently before you. On an extremely sunny morning, you can likewise observe crests like Deo Tibba and Indrasen down the valley.